Wiseco Black Edition V-Twin. Piston Kit – 4.060 in. Bore
Estimated Shipping Date 3-4 Weeks
Wiseco Black Edition V-Twin. Piston Kit, 4.060 in. Bore, 11:1 CR
Wiseco Black Edition pistons are designed and built to be the ultimate in piston performance and durability for Harley-Davidson engines. Introducing proprietary, industry first coatings, Black Edition pistons perform as good as they look. Wiseco’s ArmorX coating protects critical areas of the piston for miles and miles of riding, while ArmorFit skirt coating helps reduce engine noise and friction. Equip your performance Harley build with the American-made pistons it deserves.
- Engineered, forged, and machined in the USA in Mentor, OH
- ArmorX coating applied to piston crown, ring grooves, and pin bore through proprietary electrochemical process and materials
- Greatly increased resistance to wear and damage caused by heat and detonation plus resists ring microwelding
- Ideal for high-performance environments – from natural aspiration to power adders
- Remains durable in high load, high cylinder pressure, high heat environments
- ArmorFit skirt coating allows forged piston to be installed at tighter clearance, conforming to the cylinder bore through normal operation for ideal performance with less guesswork
- Various compression ratios and bore sizes available off the shelf to fit specific builds
- Kits include ring packs, wrist pins, and circlips
Black Edition V-Twin Series
Piston #40224PS, Ring Set #4060VMF, Wrist Pin #927-2500-15-TSC, CirClip #W5752, Gasket #W6975
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.