Kawasaki ZX1100 GPZ/ABS Wiseco Top End Kit – 74.00 mm Bore
Wiseco 4 Stroke Forged Series Piston Kit, 74.00 mm Bore, 10.25:1 CR
The Wiseco team has remained at the forefront of powersports performance through every era and evolution, including the development of high-performance 4-strokes. Today, Wiseco’s forged 4-stroke pistons are designed for each specific engine application and built to the tightest tolerances for the ultimate combination of performance and strength. Proven at every level of riding, Wiseco 4-stroke pistons are ready to deliver the power and reliability you’re looking for.
- Engineered, forged, and machined in the USA in Mentor, OH
- Designed and built for each specific 4-stroke powersports engine
- Improved tensile strength of forged material optimizes strength and service life
- Dedicated forgings allow for optimized strength-to-weight ratio
- Includes high-quality piston rings, wrist pin(s), and circlips
4 Stroke Forged Series
Piston #4256M07400, Ring Set #2913XC, Wrist Pin #S523, CirClip #CW17, Gasket #W5496
|Compression Ratio Actual||
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.