Harley-Davidson Twin Cam 103 Wiseco Top End Kit – 3.875 in. Bore
Wiseco 4 Stroke Forged Series Piston Kit, 3.875 in. Bore, 9:1 CR
V-Twin performance has been around since some of the earliest days of motorcycle racing and engine modification, and Wiseco has been there since the beginning. Applying over 80 years of experience, Wiseco has fine-tuned its V-Twin pistons for each specific engine platform to optimize performance and durability. From reliable rebuilds to all-out race, Wiseco has the pistons for your V-Twin build.
- Engineered, forged, and machined in the USA in Mentor, OH
- Improved tensile strength of forged material optimizes strength and service life
- Designed and built specifically for each V-Twin engine platform
- Optimized compression ratio to fit your build and performance goals
- Wrist pin, rings and circlips included
Black Edition V-Twin Series
Piston #40183PS, Ring Set #3875VMF, Wrist Pin #927-2250-17-TSC, CirClip #W5752, Gasket #W5786
|Compression Ratio Actual||
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.