Yamaha YZ125 Wiseco Piston Kit – 54.00 mm Bore
Estimated Shipping Date 3-4 Weeks
Wiseco 2 Stroke GP Series Piston Kit, 54.00 mm Bore
Wiseco’s GP Series forged 2-stroke pistons build on the tried-and-true base of the Pro-Lite. Wiseco GP Series 2-stroke pistons incorporate additional performance and durability enhancing features including an Electra-Coated crown, ring groove(s), and pin bores plus ArmorGlide skirt coating, making them perfect for endurance and sustained-RPM 2-stroke applications. From play riders putting in hard hours to consistent competition, GP Series 2-stroke pistons are up to the challenge.
- Designed for endurance and sustained-RPM 2-stroke riding
- Engineered, forged, and machined in the USA in Mentor, OH
- Designed with optimized features for long service life and top-end power
- Electra-Coated crown, ring groove and pin bore resists potential wear, combustion heat damages, and ring micro-welding
- ArmorGlife skirt coating reduces friction to optimize performance potential
- Extra lightening operations for enhanced throttle response
- High-quality ring(s), wrist pin(s), and circlips included
2 Stroke GP Series
Ring Set #2126CS, Wrist Pin #S632, CirClip #CW15
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.