Polaris Wiseco Piston Kit – 82.00 mm Bore
Wiseco 2 Stroke Forged Series Piston Kit, 82.00 mm Bore
Wiseco’s legacy is rooted in 2-stroke piston manufacturing and performance, dating over 80 years ago back to 1941. Today, Wiseco 2-stroke pistons are the result of decades of experience, incorporating the latest in 2-stroke piston manufacturing and design to deliver the performance Wiseco built its name on.
- Engineered, forged, and machined in the USA in Mentor, OH
- Designed and built for each specific 2-stroke powersports engine
- Improved tensile strength of forged material optimizes strength and service life
- Dedicated forgings and additional lightening operations allow for optimized strength-to-weight ratio
- Includes high-quality piston ring(s), wrist pin(s), and circlips
2 Stroke Forged Series
Ring Set #8200LF, Wrist Pin #S512, CirClip #CW20
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.