Polaris 300 2×4 Wiseco Piston Kit – 76.50 mm Bore
Wiseco 2 Stroke Pro-Lite Piston Kit, 76.50 mm Bore
Wiseco’s Pro-Lite is the forged 2-stroke piston that started it all! Wiseco Pro-Lite forged 2-stroke pistons are the result of decades of experience, incorporating the latest in 2-stroke piston manufacturing and design in a part built for all-purpose 2-stroke riding. Designed to offer great value, great reliability, and great performance, Pro-Lite is the staple of 2-stoke pistons!
- Designed for all-purpose 2-stroke riding
- Engineered, forged, and machined in the USA in Mentor, OH
- Great value for reliable fun factor
- Refreshed performance from the track to the trail
- Dedicated forging design for strength-to-weight optimization
- Extra lightening operations for enhanced throttle response
- High-quality ring(s), wrist pin(s), and circlips included
2 Stroke Pro-Lite Series
Ring Set #3012TD, Wrist Pin #S513, CirClip #CW18
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.