Suzuki RMZ450 Complete Engine Rebuild Kit – 95.50mm
Wiseco, Garage Buddy Complete Engine Rebuild Kit, 95.50 mm Bore, 12:1 CR
Wiseco’s Garage Buddy Complete Engine Rebuild Kits helps save time and money, whether you are working on a dirt bike, UTV or ATV. Available for a wide variety of popular powersports applications, the Complete Engine Rebuild Kits help make powersports engine maintenance hassle-free. The kit includes – A complete crankshaft assembly and OEM-quality main bearings, all necessary gaskets, seals, and O-rings, Wiseco forged piston kit(s) including necessary piston components, Small-end bearing (for two-stroke motorcycle applications), and an hour meter and assembly lube. Covered under 90-day/10-hour warranty against manufacturer defects, the Complete Engine Rebuild Kits give you everything you need for a quick and efficient rebuild.
- Precision-machined rotating and reciprocating rebuild kit – includes all top and bottom-end components for a complete engine rebuild!
- Free Wiseco hour meter and bracket included to track maintenance intervals
- Complete crankshaft with precision machined crank webs for ultimate strength and durability and copper-plated, heat-treated, shot-peened connecting to remove residual stress and smooth surface blends
- Quality forged piston kit includes rings, wrist pin, and circlips
- Also includes complete top and bottom end gasket kits
- Covered under 90-day/10-hour limited warranty
Garage Buddy Engine Rebuild Kits
Crankshaft Assy, Piston #4869M09550, Top End Gasket #W6416, Bottom End Gasket #WB1018, Main Bearing #B5000, Cam Chain #CC011, Hour Meter w/ Mount #W8063/W8062, Maxima Assembly Lube
|Compression Ratio Actual||
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.