Polaris Ranger RZR 800 Complete Engine Rebuild Kit – 82.00MM
Estimated Shipping Date 3-4 Weeks
Garage Buddy Complete Engine Rebuild Kit, 82.00 MM Bore
Born over 80 years ago from the passion for racing, Wiseco is a world leader in manufacturing high-performance, forged pistons for the motorcycle, automotive, ATV, snowmobile, personal watercraft, and outboard marine markets. The Wiseco crew shares the same level of dedication to motorsports as their customers and are focused on continually refining the quality and practices it takes to exceed expectations. Engineered, forged, and machined on cutting-edge equipment in the U.S. at Wiseco’s Mentor, Ohio manufacturing facility, Wiseco pistons are the undisputed leader in quality and performance. Wiseco Performance Products, built for racers, by racers.
- Precision-machined rotating and reciprocating rebuild kit – includes crankshaft assembly, main bearings and seals, pistons and components, complete engine gasket kit, hour meter, and Maxima® assembly lube
- Crankshafts are carefully assembled with Maxima® assembly lube and utilize graded bearings in rod big end and bronze bushings in rod small end for proper clearance, improving performance and longevity
- Connecting rods engineered in-house and are forged, heat-treated, and shot-peened for improved tensile strength and reduced stress risers
- Pistons are forged and machined in-house in Ohio, USA for greater tensile strength over OEM and feature ArmorGlide skirt coating for reduced wear and operating noise
- All components were developed through extensive dyno testing in Wiseco’s in-house R&D facility
- Free Wiseco hour meter and bracket included to track maintenance intervals
- Includes Japanese-sourced, Koyo main bearings along with OEM quality seals and complete engine gasket kit for smooth operation and reliable longevity
- Engine components covered under limited warranty – 90 days or 10 hours on the meter
Garage Buddy Engine Rebuild Kits
Crankshaft Assy, Piston #4961M08200, Gasket Kit #W6813, Hour Meter w/ Mount #W8063/W8062, Maxima Assembly Lube
|Compression Ratio Actual||
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.