RED Series Chevy Small Block Piston Set – 4.030 in. Bore – 1.250 .in CH, -5.70 CC
Wiseco Chevrolet Small Block Piston Set , 4.030 in. Bore, 1.250 in. Compression Height, 0.927 in. Pin Diameter, RED Series, Set of 1.
Appropriately dubbed the RED™ series, these forged pistons utilize Race Engineered Design™ to offer the strength and durability performance engines need with precision-machined features to provide a competitive edge. RED™ series piston kits are available for range of popular, domestic V8 platforms, the cornerstone of racing and performance from drag racing to circle track.
- Engineered, forged, and machined in the USA from 2618 aluminum for tensile strength needed in performance racing and power adder applications
- Dedicated forgings allow for optimized, engine-specific strutted design to maximize strength-to-weight characteristics
- ArmorGlide® skirt coating reduces operating friction and noise while also reducing skirt and cylinder wear
- Horizontal slot oiling in pin bores maintain optimal wrist pin and small-end lubrication, critical for long service life
- Accumulator groove helps maintain consistent ring seal and power
- Each part number includes premium rings – no need for additional sourcing
|Ring Set Included||
|Top Compression Ring Thickness||
|Second Compression Ring Thickness||
|Oil Ring Thickness||
|Wrist Pin Material||
|Wrist Pin Style||
|Wrist Pin Outer Diameter||
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.