Professional Chevy LT1 Piston – 4.070 in. Bore – 1.1155 .in CH, -20.00 CC
Estimated Shipping Date 3-4 Weeks
Wiseco Chevrolet LT1 Piston, 4.070 in. Bore, 1.1155 in. Compression Height, 0.927 in. Pin Diameter, Professional, Set of 1.
Professional Series forged racing pistons from Wiseco are no-expense-spared pistons designed for the serious racers and builders. Packed full of custom-level performance and durability features and provided with premium rings, Professional Series pistons are designed and built for use in heavy to severe duty race builds. Remove your limits with Wiseco’s Professional Series.
- Engineered, forged, and machined in the USA from 2618 aluminum for improved tensile strength
- ArmorGlide® Skirt Coating: seizure resistant, friction reduction, and quieter operation
- Fully machined crown features
- Precision ring grooves, anti-detonation groove, and additional ring seal improving features
- Forced pin oiling
- Designed and built to withstand heavy to severe duty performance applications
|Ring Set Included||
|Top Compression Ring Thickness||
|Second Compression Ring Thickness||
|Oil Ring Thickness||
|Wrist Pin Included||
|Wrist Pin Material||
|Wrist Pin Outer Diameter||
Instructions: Enter a value in the un-shaded boxes below as they pertain to your engine.
Note: For pistons BELOW the block @ TDC – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (.000)
Note: For pistons ABOVE the block @ TDC – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-.000)
Note: For a DISH piston – value in box must be a POSITIVE number (0.0)
Note: For a DOME piston – value in box must be a NEGATIVE number (-0.0)
Note: Manipulate the DOME/DISH & PISTON to DECK volumes to get the ratio you want.