Wiseco Piston sponsors many amateur and professional racers throughout the
country and the world each year. Our sponsored racers are involved in racing
automobiles, motorcycles, ATV’s, PWC’s, and snowmobiles from the national to the local
levels. Below are the requirements for submitting a resume to Wiseco for
Dates of Acceptance
• We accept racers resume's on a continuous basis throughout the year.
1. Name, Address, City, State, Postal Code, telephone number, and email address.
2. Contact person, if anyone but the racer (i.e.: parent or team manager).
4. Previous year results and any from the current year.
5. Race plans for the coming year.
6. Goals for the coming year and the future.
7. List of vehicles you currently race.
8. List of current sponsors.
9. Statement of why you would be a positive representative to Wiseco Piston.
10. How you learned about Wiseco’s racer support program.
11. Anything else you would like Wiseco to know about you.
Wiseco will not consider resumes that have incomplete contact information.
All resumes must be submitted through the mail or through the email link below.
Wiseco only accepts resumes that have been typed and will not consider any links to outside websites.
You must submit your resume as though it is going to be printed off and you may also include pictures.
If you choose to submit your resume on a CD or DVD, only resumes in PowerPoint format will be considered.
Because of the volume of resumes received, Wiseco will not return pictures and CD’s/ DVD’s sent with resumes.
Resume Address Using US Mail, UPS Or FedEx
ATTN: Racer Support
7201 Industrial Park Blvd.
Mentor, OH 44060-5396