Forged Camshafts / Cam Chains
Engineered by Wiseco, these cams offer torque and power gains, rigorously tested at Wiseco’s in-house dyno facility to produce ‘seat of the pants’ power increases. Our main goal was to design a torque cam that would increase the bottom end and mid-range power to provide instant throttle response and increased power where you need it for GNCC, SX, or Off-Road riding where the rider with the most 'grunt' wins!
Polished asymmetric cam lobe profiles optimize valve timing and close the valves with the perfect deceleration profile, eliminating valve bounce and reducing premature valve failure. Like Wiseco’s pistons, all Wiseco camshafts are built on dedicated forgings, making a tougher and stronger camshaft. No extra parts or special set up are required and each can be installed using OEM components, so installation is easy.
To complement our line of camshafts, Wiseco offers a line of cam chains. These ‘M’ style chains offer maximum strength and durability. Each is made from premium materials for reduced friction and increased service life and are expert engineered to exceed OEM specifications and tolerances.
Premium Titanium Valves / Shims
All Wiseco valves are made from premium materials and manufactured to the highest quality specifications. Each valve is a forged, one-piece construction for higher strength and fatigue properties. A chromium nitride coating offers superb surface hardness and wear resistance. Wiseco’s valves are available for most popular 4-stroke motorcycle and ATV applications.
Valve shim kits finish off Wiseco’s complete line of valve train components. These kits are expertly manufactured to OEM specifications with optimum materials. To insure long service life, each shim is heat treated and precision ground to exact sizes. Wiseco valve shim kits are available in 7.48mm and 9.48mm diameter sizes, containing 5 of each 47 different thicknesses.
- Wiseco’s camshafts are easy to install, require no core exchange, extra parts, or special set ups. Polished lobes reduce friction and asymmetric cam lobe profiles optimize valve timing. Built on a dedicated forging creating a much tougher and stronger product than cast iron and engineered by Wiseco to offer great torque and power gains.
- Expert engineering and premium materials are features of Wiseco’s cam chains. Exceeding OEM specifications and tolerances, you will find reduced friction and increased service life. ‘M’ style to offer maximum strength and durability.
- Wiseco’s titanium and stainless steel valves are made from premium materials and manufactured to the highest quality specifications. A one-piece, forged construction offers high strength and fatigue properties. Chromium nitride coating offering surface hardness and wear resistance.
- Valve shim kits are heat treated for long life, precision ground to exact sizes, and manufactured to OEM specifications with optimum materials.
- Each design is a drop-in application and requires no piston or head modifications, and will work with stock springs and valve-train unless noted.
- Wiseco valve train components are available for most popular model 4-stroke models.